Currently there is a popular myth that fat in food and in the body is not healthy and is not needed. This statement is not true in part; Human beings need fat, since it fulfills multiple functions in the body, but it must be consumed in moderation and selecting its origin because, in excess and if it is of poor quality, it can cause diseases such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disorders, in addition to discomfort in the person due to aesthetic reasons, heaviness, fluid retention, etc.
Functions of fat in the body:
· It carries fat- soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K)
· It is part of the chemical composition of hormones (for example, the steroid hormones of the ovary and testes) and of bile salts.
· It prevents the body from injuries and blows by protecting the organs.
· Helps regulate body temperature.
· It is part of the cell membranes of all cells in the body.
· They delay the emptying of the stomach giving a greater sensation of satiety.
· They are a source of energy for the body, both short-term and long-term, being stored in the body.
Types of fat:
The fat mass in the body is located in different areas and can be of three different types:
· Visceral fat: it is the one that is around the organs, protecting them from external blows and supporting them; but in excess it can bring complications.
· Subcutaneous fat (or soft): it is the one that accumulates under the skin and the one that is lost more easily when you exercise. Aesthetically it is the least desirable and accumulates mostly on the hips and thighs in women and on the abdomen and torso in men.
· Intramuscular fat: it is the lowest percentage in the body and is among the fibers of the muscles.
Effect of toxic substances on the body:
When we eat, in addition to the nutrients and water that the food has, undesirable compounds are ingested, these are toxic substances that come in food such as pesticides, dioxins and residues of other chemicals that remain after the treatment of food with these substances; other toxic substances also enter through the respiratory system due to air pollution itself.
The body fat also acts as a reservoir of these substances come from food and air and stores staying there so they do not reach the organs and damaged. This accumulation of toxins in the fat tissue slows down the metabolism of fats, forming the famous localized fat and making it more difficult to eliminate.
All this process, added to a bad diet, stress and bad life habits (such as lack of exercise, tobacco, consumption of alcoholic beverages, etc.) further favor that this “toxic” fat cannot be eliminated. To protect itself, the body secretes large amounts of arachidonic acid (fatty acid) that protects cell membranes from free radicals by filtering out toxic substances.
This large amount of arachidonic acid produces an imbalance in the metabolism and combustion of fats, resulting in less fat being burned and the little that is burned does so more slowly.
What can be done to solve this problem?
· Physical activity: it is the best way to speed up metabolism, burn calories and use excess fat as an energy source. This must be regular and adapted to each person.
· Food: a fundamental part also to achieve low fat mass. Caloric foods, with excess sugar and fat, should be avoided, as well as additives, such as colorants, flavorings, etc.; that favor the accumulation of fat in the body. Also drink a good amount of water to eliminate toxins.
Blood Pressure 911, Blood Pressure 911 Review, Blood Pressure 911 Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement Review, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Supplements, Blood Pressure 911 Supplements Review, Blood Pressure 911 Ingredients, Blood Pressure 911 Ingredients Review, Blood Pressure 911 Customer Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Customer Experience, Blood Pressure 911 Home Remedies, Blood Pressure 911 Symptoms, Blood Pressure 911 scam or not, Blood Pressure 911 side effects, Blood Pressure 911 Videos, Blood Pressure 911 Secrets, Blood Pressure 911 Capsules, Blood Pressure 911 amazon